Thursday, May 20, 2010

Some like it Hot...

... outside! In my book, there's no such thing as too hot. I like the opportunities to layer that cooler temperatures bring, but I am a Georgia girl through and through - red clay, wet air, and fireflies - it wouldn't be home without them. And while layering is this bohemian's favorite past time, warmer weather brings a light simplicity to my wardrobe that I'm always ready for. Sundresses and boots, mini-shorts and heels, bright colors, and florals - I wouldn't feel like me without them.

On Ivana:
Shorts: Poleci NWT - $33
Top: Marc Jacobs - $43
Heels: Corso Como - $59
Handbag: Fendi - $293
Necklaces: $16 & $17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion