Monday, April 5, 2010

Be Bold

A favorite quote of mine hangs in a frame above my mother's desk: "Well behaved women rarely make history." It's a mantra I repeat to myself on good days and bad days alike - to celebrate risks that paid off and also to use as a salve for the risks that didn't pan out quite like I'd expected. But no matter which way the chips fall, there's always something to learn when you take even the teeniest tiniest step outside of your comfort zone.

Boutique Girl: Heather (styled by Casey)
On Heather
Dress: Tracy Reese, size 2 NWT $59
Blouse: Izod, size NWT $32
Heels: Aerosoles, size 8 $28
Clutch: Kate Landry, NWT $24

1 comment:

  1. Love that Tracy Reese dress!
    P.S. Your comment caught me a bit off-guard, because I am actually coming to Atlanta, GA next week! I'm visiting my sister. I'll be in town from the 14-16, so I might just drop by. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion