Saturday, April 3, 2010

All work and no play is not how we do

When I caught wind that Heather had never hunted plastic easter eggs chocked full of chocolatey goodness I felt an overpowering need to rectify the situation at once. The solution? I called Ivana and Heather in early for a "blog shoot"... what happened next likened butterflies on a field of new, fragrant flowers. 75 eggs were sought, captured, and claimed in about three minutes flat. And I think it's safe to say that Heather is in the Easter Egg Hunt Fan Club.

I took pictures of the fast and furious extravaganza (I mean, I did say they should be ready for a blog shoot, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion