Monday, January 31, 2011

Falling in love... with some AWESOME new arrivals!

I'm not the biggest Valentines Day fan there ever was. Maybe it's because when I was 17, my first serious boyfriend gave me a pair of khaki overalls for valentines day.... I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. So ever since then I "eh" at the thought of getting excited for the red-hearted, hallmark-driven 14th of February. Well Cupid must be determined to make me reconsider, because here we are, two weeks before the day o' love, and in walk the most spectacular are-you-seriously-giving-this-up designer consignment accessories we've had in a long, long time. A Chanel handbag, several pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes (booties, wedges, and heels!), Oscar de la Renta boots, Jimmy Choo boots (and they're so super sexy it makes me want to take them out to some swanky retaurant I can't afford just so I can stare at them from across the table.... please don't judge me,) a Ferragamo handbag, Gucci heels, Manolo Blahnik heels, and Louis Vuitton heels, to name a few. Do you see what I mean?! So while I'm not rushing out to buy Valentines cards, I did feel the need to decorate these delicious delicacies with sparkly hearts. Hey, it just didn't seem right to not show my love!

p.s. - what's the worst/funniest/most memorable gift YOU ever got for Valentines day?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion