Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

On Saturday I texted Stephanie to see how the day was going. Her response: an email that should've been wrapped with a shiny bow: pictures and descriptions of newly arrived inventory that I'm certain had her drooling all over the keyboard! Christian Louboutin, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Armani, Badgley Mischka, and more. Her personal favorite: a brand-spankin-new pair of Givenchy heels. I saw them with my own eyes on Monday: 4 inch heels with triple mary-jane straps that decorate an ankle with carefully crafted perfection; the glassy, smooth, nobody's-ever-taken-a-step-in-me soles are deliciously caramel in color and so shiny I could see my reflection in them... and this is a SHOE! Anyways, enough about what we'd love to see under our Christmas trees. Take a peek... what's your favorite?





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion