Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome, Fall!

Fall is finally here. And I'd like to welcome the deliciously bold leaves, the cardigan I'll wear 100 times this season, seeing my breath in the morning, October's sapphire blue sky, boots (and more boots!), listening to the high school marching band's cadence that hangs in the air like stars every Friday night, and, of course, the fashion. Fall is perhaps my favorite season to dress for: cool enough to entertain my desire to layer, but not so cold that I have to compromise cute for cozy or vice/versa. I worked in the Boutique on Wednesday and felt invigorated by the crisp, clear air - and then the most adorable coat I may have ever seen came in for consignment. Inspired, Stephanie and I whipped up a fun fall look and called Heather to see if she'd come play dress up, and she was more than happy to oblige. I think she loves fall too...



On Heather:
Coat: Idra $95
Vest: Le Chateau $10
Blouse: Etro $104
Shorts: AGB $15
Boots: Coach $199
Necklaces: $40
Handbag: Furla $265






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion