Friday, January 22, 2010

Accessories are Necessities!

Each piece in your wardrobe is just that: a piece to a fun, daily puzzle. Consider your pieces as one of two things: cake or frosting. They're both sweet on their own, but even more delicious in tandem. Accessories are the easiest kind of frosting. Patterned tights, look-at-me shoes, or bold colors near your face are all quick ways to add a dash of sugar to your look.


Boutique Girl: Heather (styled by Ivana)

Dress: Betsey Johnson, size small $49
Boots: size 8 1/2 $9
Scarf: Neiman Marcus, silk $40
Handbag: Nine West, $44
Metal Bangle: $14
Gold and Ivory Bracelet: $22
Green and Gold Bracelet: $18
Belt: $14































2 comments:

  1. Wow, Casey. This is amazing. I wish I lived in Atlanta, I would be making this my FIRST stop of the day!

    When will you come visit in Va Beach? Looks like I may be going to Paris this April! Can't wait.

    Let's catch up soon. At least on the phone.
    Jo (Double Take)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo! I hope all is going well at Double Take! I'd still really like to come visit you!! Call me when you have time... you know where I'll be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave any blog information so we can check you out. Remember, all merchandise is currently available at the time of the post! peace * love * fashion